Friday 25 March 2011

Anticipation. [Omnihim]

Around lunchtime this past Wednesday, I sent the following message to Miss Lovely (our most regular & favourite playmate):

So, [Omniher] and I are having an absolutely foul week. And I'm guessing that work is still pretty awful for you. But I've got a plan - Saturday afternoon, we have a few drinks, fuck each other blind then collapse onto the bed in a big sweaty pile of happy. [Omniher] got me two new sets of nipple clamps and a roll of bondage tape. I'm itching to see what I can do with them + the two of you... You free?

and then I waited...

It has indeed been a brutal week -- if it's any indication, I was hoping to finish off this post Wednesday night, or last night, but no dice. Work, life, blah blah, piles of minor annoyances (and a major one or two) conspiring to create a brand new pain in the ass around every corner.


And while sending that text didn't change anything, my week instantly got that much better. It's like my brain woke up and shook off some dust, my heart beat a fraction faster -- all of the sudden I felt a a bit more alive than I had moments before.


When would she respond? Will she be free? What exactly will I do with the two of them? Would she smile reading the message? Squirm a bit? Is Omniher daydreaming about a possible Saturday tryst right now?


For the next couple of hours, I jumped a bit every time I heard my phone beep. I checked the clock more often than usual. Annoyances faded into the background slightly. I didn't dwell on all of the shit I had to finish by the end of the day, the next day, the week, the month.  My mind drifted without method or purpose through a stack of memory snapshots - a smile, a touch, a laugh, a tangle of limbs, a 1-2-3 succession of jerking, gasping orgasms, a filthy whisper, the sound of a flogger against skin, the heat radiating off of three flushed bodies in a room that reeks of fucking - from our most recent encounters.


I won't keep you in suspense -- I heard back from her later that afternoon. She was free, and endorsed the idea with enthusiasm.

That evening, between the three of us we traded more messages. We teased, we joked, I threatened them both with the grievous bodily harm that they pretend not to like. We had fun. And it occurred to me that, as enjoyable and rewarding as the actual encounters are, one thing I absolutely love about my relationship and recreational pursuits is the buildup, the anticipation, the flirting and the preparation.


It actually just dawned on me that this is a huge part of the difference between what we do and what other (disapproving) folks get up to. I can instantly recall several occasions where some disbelieving busybody has grilled us on our relationship. All that horrible obscene unhygeic meaningless miserable sex....


But hang on -- how many times have you randomly left a bar with a stranger in the past month? Year? Ever? How much of that sex do you remember? How often do you think about any of it? How much of it can you remember in vivid detail today?


Even our most casual fucking is anything but meaningless. I've spent the last three days thinking about Saturday, and as a consequence thinking about both Omniher and Miss Lovely in exquisite, intimate detail. And while I have no set plan for Saturday, I know that it will be conscious and purposeful. I know I'll be prodding Her's bruises all week, and Miss L will no doubt be sending through photos of her own as they progress. We're all smiling a bit more now than we would have been if we hadn't made plans, and I have no doubt that our dispositions going into next week will likewise be much improved.


And this is what many people don't get. It's not just about the fucking, but about everything before and after as well, the joy it brings into our lives overall. Something to look forward to and remember fondly. Something to anticipate and savour like a brilliant meal or a good bottle of wine. Another facet to a rich life, even if the enrichment means my cock getting hard at surprising times because I suddenly remember that in a day, or two, or three, I'll be in bed with two gorgeous bodies that happen to be attached to fascinating, deliciously perverse minds. And I'll smile. And nobody around me will know why my mood has gotten better, but they'll damn sure notice a bounce in my step.



1 comment:

  1. I sometimes wonder how people have not figured out something is going on with me when I walk around with a cat like grin on my face. This always happens before going to play with Anna & Arthur or when texting back and forth with them during the week.

    ReplyDelete