Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Torturous Day in the Life of Miss O [Omniher]

Yesterday started out like any other: kick Mr O out of bed as the alarm is blaring and he's begging for "Just 5 more minutes of cuddles...", walk the dog, do the other little morning things that you do...  Except we knew it was different.  After what seemed like an eternity (read: three days) we were going to be seeing Miss Lovely again.  And not just for the night, but she would be in our home, in our bed for the next six days.  The three of us were all a little giddy at the prospect.

Lying in bed looking for an excuse not to get up I sent her a text.  I told her about how I planned to play orgasms for chores but was worried I'd wear myself out before the evening's festivities.  Now I swear she has been spending too much time around Mr O and  his sneaky evil ways are wearing off on her, becuase this is the response I got:

I think you should play the game, but just bring yourself to the brink of an orgasm each time...  Then come and meet me for drinks :)



Well needless to say, that got me instantly worked up and a little frustrated.  Not fair!  She's supposed to be the one on my side, not helping him devise such devilish pranks!  Naturally, I instantly informed him that I was not happy with the state of play and would not be accountable for any public molestings that may occur over dinner on account of it.  And just as naturally, he was terribly pleased.  I bet his cock got as hard as his smile did wide.  Luckily though, he totally has my back and let her know that he was so happy with her suggestion, that he thought she should play along too; only difference?  For every orgasm I stopped myself from having, she could counter with two of the same.

And so it began.

[Miss O] Start your engines!  I've been lying back, slowly teasing my clit while thinking about losing myself in your cunt, burying my face in it and feeling you writhe and moan as I plunge my fingers into you.  Am feeling supremely unsatisfied right now...

Back and forth all day.  I tried to hold myself back a little because I knew she would suffer doubly, but when I was getting messages like this one from around mid-afternoon:

[Miss L] Fuck... Just fuck.  Speechless!  We must have a shower together one day, I want to kneel underneath your cunt and run my tongue all over while the water rushes down over both of us...  I want to stand up, turn you around and push you against the tiles, pull your ass toward me and fuck you with my fingers as my other hand slowly traces down your back...

... How the fuck was I supposed to stop myself?

Somehow, I don't know how but somehow, I made it through the day without coming once.  Mr O had been getting regular updates and including his own terms and conditions:

[Mr O] Told her that every orgasm she has before tonight means 30 mins tied to a chair, watching us fuck without being able to join in...  Same goes for you BTW.

Think I almost came spontaneously on reading that.  Found myself wondering how far I should push (have I mentioned that I'm a squirmy, backchatty, mischievous little bottom?) because that actually sounded more than a little bit hot.  I wonder if I let myself go and come twice...  Would he perhaps gag me and clamp my nipples too? *gasp*

Then came the individual tasks, Miss L was instructed to slip a piece of ice into her cunt to 'cool down', I was expected to wear ben wa balls to dinner.  That turned out to be even better for Mr O than he had planned, because I happened to be rather wet and worked up from the day so had slightly less control than usual.  After leaving the house and walking down to a rather busy road (during peak hour traffic) a bug had the misfortune of flying into my mouth and caused a major coughing fit.  With the two combined - well - I was left with one ball out and one ball in and no way to fix it without giving the oncoming traffic the show of their lives.  I tried discreetly slipping my hand down the front of my skirt.  Too tight.  Up the back?  Again too tight and the wrong length, would have had to pull the whole thing up.  I managed eventually to hold my coat out like a tent, unzip my skirt zipper and slip my hand down and push it back in.  Fairly positive I still managed to flash the traffic, but I would have just looked more awkward than sexy...  Mr O thought it was great fun.  Twisted fuck that he is.

Finally got to the restaurant, and managed to get a booth rather than a table.  Perfect!  Mr O of course insisted that he sit in the middle of us and spent the whole evening groping, kissing and whispering to us in turns all his plans for the evening.  As if we needed any more of that!  It was a rushed dinner full of pleas to drink up so we could go home (even so, I couldn't resist staying for dessert!).  Mr O ordered me to go to the bathroom, remove the balls and bring them back for Miss L - she was then to lick them clean.  He insisted on smelling her breath for evidence.  But he wouldn't let us touch each other.

He even separated us in the cab on the way home - I had to sit in the front.  Although that may have been for the best as I have a history of flashing taxi drivers and I may have done a lot worse at this point.

Once home, he took us to the bedroom and ordered us to strip.  We lay back on the bed, side by side, feet on the floor as he stood over us, cock in hand.  We waited nervously and tried to discreetly touch each other but he was having none of it.  Then, the order came to get ourselves off.  Well after the day we'd had, there wasn't really any need to tell us twice!  We stroked and moaned as we watched him standing over us, working on his cock.  I don't usually like touching myself in front of others and neither does she but I think at this point we were beyond caring.

Suddenly he bent down and launched an assault on my clit with his tongue.  Writhing madly I turned to Miss L and grabbed at her wherever I could, breasts, hair, back, stomach before plunging my fingers inside her.

From there I remember very little.  Only that given how sensitive we both were after a day of teasing, Miss L and I struggled to keep up with the regular pace of wave after wave of orgasms.  I had the privilege of taking a load of Mr O's come in my mouth and licking it off his fingers, cock, chest.

And then we slept.  Waking up this morning was divine, gazing over at the naked bodies and smiling faces of the two people I adore most.  And the long weekend has not even begun!  Can't even imagine how this is going to end up but I'm looking forward to finding out.

- Omniher xx

5 comments:

  1. Most excellent. Most excellent indeed. :-) Mr O and i will have to have a good chat sometime about how we can best abuse our charges. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I try to oblige you. Because I know that if I don't one day it's going to bite me in the ass. Just don't give him too many ideas... Please?

    Omniher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi - here's an idea:

    1) take 2 charges. bind them together, face-to-face, tightly, right-wrist-to-right-wrist (or left to left).

    2) take 2 floggers. bind one tightly into each charge's free hand.

    3) grab a big bowl of popcorn and a beverage of your choice.

    4) instruct charges to whack each other on the ass. devise a horrendous punishment for the 'loser'.

    5) we sit back, enjoy our snack/drink, call out scores and words of encouragement from time to time as charges flail about in a circle like a dog chasing its tail trying to reach around and flog each other...

    Mr O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr O - *laugh* i love it! What do you think about adding nipple clamps and chains between the two?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea! And maybe give them each a nice, fat butt plug as well...

    - Mr. O

    ReplyDelete