Sunday 26 June 2011

Challenge (Omnihim)

It has been far too long since I've given Miss O a proper challenge. Between the ups and downs we've had since breaking up with Miss L, the (welcome, but sometimes consuming) distractions of other lovers/potential lovers, etc., I've gotten out of the habit of giving her the random tasks that featured so heavily in the early stages of our relationship.

Until this morning. Inspired by Miss O's enthusiastic reaction to the latest post on the (brilliant, highly recommended) Sex Experiment, I decided to make her day a bit more interesting. My first text instructed her to get rid of her underwear for the day, and cut a hole in the crotch of her tights. After she replied to let me know that she'd done it, I sent the following:

"On your lunch break, you need to find a place to get yourself off for me where you could potentially get caught. Can be as public or private as you'd like, but it can't be a place where you're not potentially exposed to people (no public toilet cubicles, etc). And if you get caught, you either have to keep going till you finish regardless of who is watching, or find another spot. If you run out of time on your lunch break, then try again after work. Regardless, your day isn't finished until you come in public. After work, we'll meet at a bar of your choosing for a drink and you'll recount the story to me while you're making yourself come again."

Stay tuned for further updates...

- Mr. O

2 comments:

  1. Just... wow. I wouldn't have the guts to do this, but I am very excited to hear more about this challenge and how Miss O manages to pull it off (no almost-pun intended)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Harlot! Miss O has sent word that she did indeed pull it off - in an incredibly public place, no less - but I still have a few hours to go before I get all of the (I almost kept the puns going by adding "juicy") details.

    - Mr O

    ReplyDelete