Sunday 19 June 2011

My First DP, Or: On How I Became Cock Crazy [Omniher]

As many bi people will tell you, one is rarely ever attracted both cocks and cunts equally.  Sometimes this means that you spend all of your life being attracted to one and flirting with the other on occasion, sometimes it means that you'll take either gladly but have a slight preference for one.  Often preference changes.

Myself?  Well, I tend to hang out around the 'either's good, both is better' part of the spectrum, with a slight preference for cunts.  Most of my long term relationships have generally been with guys, simply by virtue of the fact that there are far more straight/bi guys in this world than lesbian/bi girls so there is far more chance of me finding a compatible mate in the former group.  But when it comes to fucking other people I'm all about the girls.  Oh, you have a penis?  That's nice dear, hope it makes you happy.  There's a slim to none chance that I'm going to like it better than Mr O's fabulous specimen, so don't waste my time.  You have a cunt?  Well why the fuck are your clothes still on?  Sit on my face now!  That is, until this week.  Suddenly I am cock crazy and can't get enough of it.

Why this sudden change?  You could say it was part of the natural fluctuation that one experiences.  You could say that it was because I've just come out of a relationship with a very selfish cunt that didn't like fucking me nearly as much as I liked fucking it (or was just too lazy to be bothered returning the favour?).  Or you could say that it was because last Monday I experienced my first ever DP. 


Whichever of the above you chose, you would be right.

It is immaterial to this story to go into the whys and wherefores of how Mr and Mrs Fucktastic came to be in our bed this Queen's Birthday Monday, suffice to say that it was an event that we had been looking forward to for some time, and we shall be devastated and pine and waste away should it not happen again soon (hint, hint!).  Anyway, bodies were nekkid, cocks were hard, cunts were wet...

I love watching Mr O suck cock, and this was certainly no exception.  I love burying my face in a nice cunt, and this was certainly no exception.  I especially love the way that when playing with other couples where both parties are bi, everyone can play with everyone's bits!  And if that wasn't good enough...  You know how when you meet a couple that you're thinking about fucking, there's always that moment when you think 'Well I'd fuck you, but I'd need to put a paper bag over your partner's head first...'?  I don't know why it is, but for some reason every couple that's into non-monogamy seems to have one fuckable partner, and one 'I'll do you coz I want to screw your spouse' partner.  (Or maybe I'm just a bitch?!)  Well as I say, the cherry on top was that this dynamic duo are both drool-worthy, both entirely fuckable, and super nice to boot.  Jackpot!

So there we are, all getting down and dirty and into each other, orgasms going off left, right and centre.  I was more than a little mesmerised by Mrs F's divine form; I could spend days discussing the delights of her curves, the joys of caressing her breasts, her taste, her smell...  But the masses wanted to hear about what came next, so I won't tease you further!

It came to pass that I found myself on all fours at the edge of the bed, with Mr F's cock deep inside me.  "Well this is more than pleasant," I thought to myself - or would have thought if I'd been in a thinking state.  Obviously I wasn't.  But my mouth must have been hanging open - probably because of all the moaning and such - and Mr O isn't one to waste an opportunity like that, so he promptly filled it with his cock.  His fingers snarled in my hair, he began to force his cock further and further down my throat, muffling my cries of delight at being so filled, so used...

Shortly thereafter, Mr O spun me round.  I wasn't quite sure what he was doing at first, but when I felt the chill of cool lube being generously slathered onto my nether regions, I had a fair idea.  It's not often that he'll fuck my ass without having extensively warmed me up with a multitude of toys, but I knew at this stage that I was so worked up I would have no trouble taking it.  As he slowly worked himself inside me, I wrapped my mouth around Mr F's cock, sucking, licking, propelled by some unfamiliar (to me) urge, needing more.  Soon Mr O was buried in my ass, filling me, stretching me, giving me what is befitting to a naughty little slut such as myself.  And then I looked up at Mr F and I knew - I wanted him too. 

Luckily for me, he was only too happy to oblige!  He slid in underneath me, and then inside me much more easily than I had expected.  What I had imagined would be awkward and difficult was achieved with comparatively little fuss, and then I was sent into a world of ecstasy.  I cannot describe the feeling.  Mr O has fucked me with toys filling my other holes before, but having a second warm, heaving body, a second throbbing cock...  It's something that cannot be replicated with the most amazing of buzzing toys.  According to Mr O, the feeling of another cock rubbing against his through only a thin layer of my flesh is also quite something else.

I felt completely encased, cocooned between two sexy masculine bodies.  Completely filled.  There was not a pleasure point inside or outside of me that was not being touched, rubbed, thrusted against.  (I'm getting a little giddy just remembering!)

In this state it did not take long before I was coming (again!).  When I orgasm intensely I tend to twitch and spasm for a while afterward, I think I've barely stopped since.  Whenever my mind wanders to the events of that day I practically wet my pants.  And now I can't stop thinking about doing it again.  Soon.



And now I am officially cock crazy.  Mr O has been playing into this with texts like the following:

Fuck I hope Wet is good on Monday.  Had this fantasy in my head all afternoon of you with all three holes filled and a cock in each hand...

Now I can't stop fantasising about that!

I still never think there will be a day when I don't desperately want to run my hands over the softness that is the female form, to taste girly juices, to smell the delicious hot muskiness that is a cunt.  But for now, calling all boys!  Come and get it while its hot!


- Omniher xx

4 comments:

  1. *whistles* Now that was hot! Not to mention something I've not yet had the pleasure of experiencing myself.

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was so much fun... I'd like to take the credit, but really that has to go to the three sexy people that made this happen. I cannot wait to get these guys into bed again!!

    All I can say is, if you get the opportunity do it.

    Miss O

    ReplyDelete
  3. DP is an amazing experience! Glad you enjoyed it. I know some women have stated that it hurts or it's intimidating but I found it be just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DP is one of my desert island top five sexual activities, for all the reasons you mentioned in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete