Tuesday 28 June 2011

Challenge: What Happened Next... [Omniher]

Standing in a public toilet cubicle, naked from the waist and cursing myself for not having so much as a pair of nail scissors or a waiter's friend in my ridiculously oversized handbag that I could use to destroy my clothing.  Not how I typically start my working week, but my reality yesterday.  Because Mr O had demanded that I remove my underwear and cut a hole in the crotch of my tights.  Why?  I wasn't privy to that information yet, and knew better than to ask.  He'd tell me when HE was ready.

It was a game, just like all those that we used to play when we first met.  Wear these smartballs to work.  Don't wear underwear today.  Flash that waiter.  Tease yourself, but don't come till I call you - then I want to hear it happen.  But this was the first in a long time.  And I couldn't let him down.


So I'm standing on top of my stiletto ankle boots, high-waisted skirt hitched up around my middle, lacy panties screwed up in a ball in my hand, tights draped over my arm and frantically searching my handbag for anything sharp.  Will the hole in the crotch hold?  Will I end up with massive ladders all down my legs?  How will I explain them to coworkers, I mean it's pretty hard to ladder a pair of opaques...  Finally my hands close around something pointy.  Aha!

I must have been fairly worked up because it took me a while to work out that it was my keys.  I chose the sharpest looking one and stabbed at the tights a couple of times.  Working my fingers through, I pulled.  Not enough.  Pulled again.  There was a very satisfying tearing sound but I pulled just a little bit more, hoping that I wouldn't rip all the way down the leg.  But it looked fine.  Running late for work I hastily shoved my underwear to the bottom of my handbag and pulled my tights back on.

It was an extraordinary sensation, the edges of the hole rubbing up and over and inside my cunt.  With every step the rubbing increased and I became a little more flushed.  Although I knew it was impossible, I was convinced that everyone could tell my little secret - how could they be going about their day with any sense of normalcy?  Even sitting at my desk I could feel it.  I could almost feel my new red cushion on my cunt as my skirt rode up and the slit in the rear crept higher.  I was scared to stand up, would there be a wet patch, a darker stain on the bright, happy red?  Would I be able to flip the cushion before a colleague noticed?

Having confirmed that the first part of the exercise was complete I got the second half: get myself off somewhere public, somewhere where I could potentially be exposed, caught, stumbled upon...  My mind was racing - where could I go?  My office is inside a large shopping centre, I usually eat lunch down in one of the cafes, or in the foodcourt.  I haven't explored all of the potential hidey holes, what the fuck was I going to do?  To make matters worse our weekly budget meeting is at 9am on a Monday - no drifting off for me!  I somehow managed to stay lucid (even though I was being rubbed into a frenzy by those damned tights) and made it back to my desk.  I don't remember much else of what happened that morning...

Lunch time was approaching and I was still completely flummoxed as to how I was to complete the assignment when I lucked out.  I share one large room of our office with four others and our director is next door; it is rare that all five of them are out at once.  But as luck would have it, three went off to meetings, and then the others went out to lunch - I had the office to myself!  My desk is the closest to the (always open) door and there are more offices further down the hall so there are constantly people walking past, but I figured what the hell?!  I doubt I'll find anywhere more private anywhere else.  At least I'll probably hear anyone walking down the hall.  And it most definitely fits the brief of possible interruptions!

I slid back into my seat and nervously looked around.  Am I really going to do this?  I must be fucking mad...  I pushed in under my desk and tentatively reached down.  Damn!  Not enough room!  Peering over my shoulder again I pushed my chair out a little and wriggled my hand down my skirt.  I slipped a finger inside myself, but the fabric of the tights was getting in the way.  I pulled.  Another rip.  Not perfect, but it was enough.  I started stroking myself harder, with more purpose, my mind flashing between images of how Mr O's face would look when I told him what I'd managed to do, remembering the cocooning sensation of the bondage tape on my chest on Saturday, the cheeky flirtations with friends over the weekend...

Footsteps.  I nearly stopped, but then remembered that if I stopped I'd need to find a new location so continued albeit at a less frenetic pace.  I spun my chair so that the high back would mostly shield me from the door.  The footsteps passed.  That brief moment of fear heightened every sensation, it was mere seconds later that I came.  Perhaps not as explosively as if I had been at home, or somewhere where I could be more comfortable, but intense nonetheless.

I took a few moments to calm myself, then got up and continued with my previous tasks.  I had about two minutes to spare before my first colleague sauntered back in.  Quick!  Say something!  Throw her off the scent!

"How was your lunch?"

"Great, thanks!  How come you haven't gone yet?"

"Oh...  I just really wanted to get task X finished. Leaving now, see you soon."

"Enjoy!"

*Chuckles to self*



- Miss O xx

2 comments:

  1. So brave and hot! I know the shopping centre you are talking about - I used to live very close to it, so now I'm racking my brain for places one could masturbate there in public without it being *too* obvious..

    Okay, mostly I'm just thinking about giving the boys on the loading dock a bit of a show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I still have no idea where I would have gone had the office not become empty... But I'm sure the loading dock guys would have loved that had I thought of it!!

    -Miss O

    ReplyDelete